Fraugster is a German-Israeli payment security company with the goal of eliminating fraud and increasing our customers’ profits. Over the last two years we’ve invented an artificial intelligence technology that combines human-like accuracy with machine scalability. This ability lets us foresee fraudulent attacks before they actually happen and gives us a distinct competitive advantage over every other player in the payment security space.
We’re already working with some of the most well-known payment and e-commerce companies in the world. Notable clients include companies like Visa, among others. Fraugster is backed by top tier investors and is currently managing billions of Euros for our clients.
As Fraugster’s VP of Finance (f/m) you will be responsible for:
- Investment and Financing
- Risk management
- Annual and on-going planning (forecast, budget, midterm planning and liquidity management)
- Reporting to the board and shareholders (internal and external)
- Compliance of financials with IFRS, HGB and tax regulation
Skills & Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in the finance / investment industry, Investment Banking and/or Start Up experience is a plus
- You are passionate about fintech and see a Start Up as an opportunity
- A related academic degree is not a must, but is definitely a big plus
- You are fluent in business English and possess great verbal and especially written communication skills
What we offer:
- Take a leadership position in a high-growth company – build your team, drive quality, shape the culture and leave your mark
- Take on the challenge of fighting the good fight against cyber-criminals, shoulder to shoulder with the best industry experts, using the most advanced AI technology
- Fun, creative and focused teams committed to learning and problem-solving through collaboration
- Competitive remuneration (salary + shares)
- A fantastic office located in the vibrant heart of Berlin
We are looking forward to hearing from you!